12.15.2007

2 Socks on 2 Circulars

I taught my first "2 socks on 2 circular needles" class today!




For the most part it was a success. It's a challenging technique to learn, and I felt all of the students hung in there even when things got tricky. I think that the hardest part about this is keeping everything untangled. At first it feels so awkward with the two balls of yarn and 4 needle points. It does get easier though. I told the class that I taught a friend this technique and at first she had trouble. But a week or two later she had 3 pairs of child's socks completed. So just like anything with knitting, if you stick with it, it will get easier and easier.

I recommend this class for anyone who is just plain old sick and tired of knitting that second sock. It's also great for those who want to expand their knitting knowledge and are up for a challenge.

For current class times be sure to check the website.



No comments: